The Pixel Buds Pro comes in four colorways, including Coral (Red), Fog (Light Blue), Charcoal (Black), and Lemongrass (Light yellow).
Reports suggest that on July 28, Pixel 6a may also debut in the Indian market. The earbuds will feature a custom-designed 11 mm speaker driver. During the Google I/O 2022, Pixel Buds Pro was launched alongside the Pixel 6a, Pixel Watch, and the announcement of Android 13.
Google Pixel Buds Pro will have ANC as the standout feature, that was launched during the Google I/O 2022 in May, and finally have a launch date in India. The premium earbuds will be launched in India on July 28, 2022, and pre-orders begin on July 21. The earbuds, when launched, will replace the 2020 Pixel Buds and will be launched in 12 countries simultaneously. The launch date was confirmed by the Made by Google Facebook page in a rather unconventional manner while replying to a user. Some reports suggest that we may also see the Pixel 6a debut in the Indian market on July 28, but there is no confirmation on the same from Google.
Pixel Buds Pro: Specifications:
– First to support active noise cancellation (ANC)
– 11 mm Audio driver with Custom six-core audio processor
– Will come with Bluetooth 5.0 support
– Spatial Audio will be available with a future update
– Earbuds are IPX4 rated and the case is IPX2 rated for water resistance
– Battery life: Earbuds will last seven hours with ANC and 11 hours without. With the case, the buds will last 20 hours with ANC and 31 hours without.
– Offers wireless charging and might come with USB Type-C charging support
– Four color variants: Charcoal, Fog, Lemongrass, Coral
– Launched at a price of $199 (approximately Rs 15, 800)
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.